Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 165 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 165

Hah hahah!

Lol! I right clicked and it said put this on front page. Anyway, it was a good photoshoped (if it was) picture but It was boring just watching a picture and some music. I left after the first 2 minutes. Still, it was okay.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

:-P

Windows vs. Mac Part 1 Windows vs. Mac Part 1

hmmm...

It was interesting...
I feel it could have potential with some work.

Also, I Windows the good guy and macs are the bad guys? If so, this may be offending to Mac users.........like me. Okay, now people are going to kill me for saying that.....

The adventure of stiky The adventure of stiky

Horrible

Nothing happened. It was just a badly drawn stick figure, some words, and a no plot what so ever(except 1 joke.) Next time, before you post submissions, really try. This seriously looks like you made it in five minutes, which isn't good. I don't want to sound mean but seriously, this should have been blamed. I hope you find this helpful:
1. You need better graphics.
2. Actual animation
3 Sound effects
4 story-line
5 more characters
6 increase length.
Those are what you should improve on for your next animation.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Incredible

Bitey is the coolest character ever! The music fit so perfectly with the movie, it was just amazing. I love the animation so much, but the story-line is thin. Still, this is the most amazing, outstanding, hilarious, movie on newgrounds. I hope to see more of your work in the future!

Talking Block Talking Block

Good for a first try.

I think this is good but it still needs work. I only recomend this but, shape tweens and sprites don't mix. I liked the mouths of the blocks. They moved very smoothly. I'm glad it wasn't one of those movies that had a helium voice but no background sounds. I also think you should work more on the storyline. So the blocks bascicly are angry at mario for always hiting them so they attack him. See that? You should stretch it out and fill that gap of empty space. On newgrounds, a good movie is something with background music, foley, good graphics(But it's okay for sprites) storyline, and hard work. I can't honestly say that you didn't work hard on this but I think it's safe to say that you have 2/4 of those things, not including graphics. I hoped this helped and I hope to see more of your movies in the future.

From,

Mouse63

prut97 responds:

Thank you! and very helpful.

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

chills

Wow! The scariest movie I have ever seen! I mean, look at all that blood! And the bugs...ughhh! Excellent work!

(Not rea..really...?!)

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

hhhhuhhhhh!!!!

I hope we meat kevin kuster!

Flash for Newbs 1 Flash for Newbs 1

okay

Well I know all of this but this toutorial sort-of rushed all of the things. Like how you did one page on motion tweening and then to button symbals and then to actionscript. It was very good but a little rushed.

Wierd Dream Wierd Dream

okay

It was okay but it was way to short.

Windows 50p Windows 50p

mwhahah

I found the secret facts page!