Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 165 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 165

Hah hahah!

Lol! I right clicked and it said put this on front page. Anyway, it was a good photoshoped (if it was) picture but It was boring just watching a picture and some music. I left after the first 2 minutes. Still, it was okay.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

:-P

Windows vs. Mac Part 1 Windows vs. Mac Part 1

hmmm...

It was interesting...
I feel it could have potential with some work.

Also, I Windows the good guy and macs are the bad guys? If so, this may be offending to Mac users.........like me. Okay, now people are going to kill me for saying that.....

The adventure of stiky The adventure of stiky

Horrible

Nothing happened. It was just a badly drawn stick figure, some words, and a no plot what so ever(except 1 joke.) Next time, before you post submissions, really try. This seriously looks like you made it in five minutes, which isn't good. I don't want to sound mean but seriously, this should have been blamed. I hope you find this helpful:
1. You need better graphics.
2. Actual animation
3 Sound effects
4 story-line
5 more characters
6 increase length.
Those are what you should improve on for your next animation.

Classic Game thing BETA Classic Game thing BETA

hhmmm

I give you a four because the programing was fine, but really, this is almost identical to that one on cartoon-smart. I know you changed it a little and added stuff but I think you should change the main character picture since it wasn't your idea (I think). Correct me if this wasn't made with the cartoon-smart retro gaming tutorial. Good job though!

StupidSaint responds:

:-D hey mouse64,

It was from justins classic gaming tutorials... i just added a few things... im gunna change the pictures as well... thanks for voting

stupidsaint

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Great!

This is really good but you should use trace bitmap instead of break apart. If you do break apart with a sprite sheet with a colored background, the color will look odd against a non-white background. Still, this is really good.

New: Where's Waldo New: Where's Waldo

creepy

I've used that face in an animation bbefore to! It never gets old.

Catchy Music for pokemon games Catchy Music for pokemon games

AHHHHHHH!!

What the?! You almost killed me there! Seriously, my ears are bleeding and my brain is crying! Sorry, but this is horrible! HORRIBLE!

Skywards Skywards

pretty good!

It was good but a little predictible. The ending was more exaggerated then it should have been. Overall, it was pretty good!